|TRANSLATE PRINT PAGE DOWNLOAD EXPERIENCESDOWNLOAD NEWS ARTICLESSITE MAP WARNING|
Worldwide Treatment Providers
North America Treatment Providers:PROVIDERS MUST PROVIDE THEIR SERVICES OUTSIDE THE USA.
2. www.ibogatherapyhouse.net - Iboga Therapy House - Canadian non-profit org dedicated to supporting the therapeutic uses of ibogaine. A holistic ibogaine-assisted detoxification program to help facilitate recovery from dependence to chemical substances as well as a safe and supportive environment for personal psychospiritual therapy. Based on harm-reduction, resiliency-building and transpersonal psychology perspectives. Registered Non-Profit Society - Currently Closed.
3. www.drugrehabcenter.com - Holistic Addiction Treatment Center (USA), Inc. "Our approach to addiction treatment and alcohol treatment is three fold, encompassing the clients physiological, emotional and spiritual needs. We are a client centered facility based on respect and compassion." Contact email: email@example.com. NOT GOVERNMENT LICENSED.
4. e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org - Ibogaine and iboga root extract treatment on Vancouver Island by KC for addiction and emotional trauma. Medically supervised in-home treatment. KC is an alcohol/substance abuse counselor and holistic healer with over 15 years of experience. Cost:$2000 USD. Limited partial scholarships available. Donations accepted for the construction of "IBO ETC" - Iboga earthship treatment center, fall 2006. STATUS UNKNOWN.
5. Bomani - Washington D.C. Metro Area. Provider States: "Experienced treatment provider who uses a total alkaloid iboga rootbark extract. The difference between the extract of the rootbark and the rootbark itself is plant matter. Whereas it takes 30 grams of the rootbark to break an addiction, it takes no more than 5 grams of the extract. " Information email: Bomani63@msn.com. NOT GOVERNMENT LICENSED.
6. Eden Hawk- San Francisco Bay Area/Northern CA. Once an addict who was healed through the power of iboga, I provide detox and psychospiritual sessions with your choice of total alkaloid iboga extract, ibogaine HCl, or both. I focus on compassionate, attentive caregiving and provide any needed therapy during the initial healing process (bachelor's degree in psychology.) I prefer to introduce ritual/ceremony into the session but will cater to your personal preference; vital signs are monitored during all sessions, EKG also required beforehand. Information email: email@example.com. NOT GOVERNMENT LICENSED.
7. Dena, East Coast, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org - Provider states: "I am an RN with 30yrs of Critical care experience. I have recently decided that I can no longer give Opiates to maintain addicts without sharing a different road." NOT GOVERNMENT LICENSED.
8. www.torontoibogainecentre.ca - Provider states: "Toronto Ibogaine Centre was founded to help addicts find their true self by facilitating an ibogaine therapy in a safe and comfortable setting. We present our clients with realistic facts about ibogaine's effects so they can objectively evaluate its role in addiction and psycho-spiritual therapy." E-mail contact: email@example.com NOT GOVERNMENT LICENSED.
9. E-mail contact: firstname.lastname@example.org - Provider states: "Medically-supervised treatments by provider (EMT) with ten years of ibogaine experience. Acupuncture, massage, steam, sauna, cold plunge, targeted nutritional regimen, and additional therapies. Significantly better and faster results than ibogaine alone." NOT GOVERNMENT LICENSED.
10. E-mail contact: email@example.com - East Coast/Canada Provider states: "I have 8 years expereince. I adhere to strict intake procedures, medically supervised, top quality HCL, skilled, respectful, caring--reasonable." NOT GOVERNMENT LICENSED.
Central America Treatment Providers:STATUS IN MEXICO IS "UNLICENSED EXPERIMENTAL MEDICATION."
1. www.healingvisions.com - Deborah Mash's 'Healing Transitions Institute' for Treatment with ibogaine at the Healing Transitions clinic in St Kitts, West Indies. (US$9k approx.) GOVERNMENT LICENSED.
2. www.awakeninginthedream.com - Awakening in the Dream House (San Pancho, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico). Provider states: "Awakening in the Dream House integration. Founded by Rocky Caravelli in 2006 conducting treatments for over 5 years focusing on integrative ibogaine therapy addressing all issues in alignment with traditional use of iboga for emotional, mental and physical healing for spiritual completion. Specializing in chemical dependency. "Our intent is to dissolve the illusion of separation that is at the core of the addiction process. We have created a setting where the Spirit of Iboga can lead us toward authentic change. Based in a community of providers and with after care facility for follow up support in post treatment integration. We are a licensed rehabilitation center registered in mexico as: Botanica,Disintoxication Y Tratamientos Naturales SC." Email: Rocky@awakeninginthedream.com. Contact: Rocky Caravelli (+1) (415)-747-4248 U.S. (011-52)-1-322-135-1198 Mex cell.
3. www.ibogaine-therapy.net - Medically supervised treatment with the Ibogaine Association near San Diego in Playas de Tijuana, Mexico. Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. Tel: + (52) 664 609 4338. Cell: (213) 505 5992.
4. www.ibogainetreatmentcenter.com/ - The provider states: "This medical center follows a strict medical approach to Ibogaine therapy. Our doctors and nurses follow established and proven protocols found to be the most beneficial to the patient with an addiction history. Our center is located in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, a UNESCO world heritage city." For further information, please contact us at email: email@example.com
5. www.pangeabiomedics.com - Mexico. The provider states: "The insights and innate body wisdom awakened by Iboga are augmented and reinforced with a broad array of therapeutic techniques. We utilize bodywork, breathwork, meditation, nutritonal healing, IV amino acid therapy, as well as more incisive, penetrating tools, encouraging all to awaken their inner healer and access innate potential for growth." For further information, please contact the clinic: Intl. +801-405-6823, Mexico: 045-322-181-9756, Skype: ibogaine1414.
6. www.ibogaine-treatment.com - Ensenada, Mexico. Provider states: "The Intra Institute Ibogaine Program is located in a safe and protected neighborhood overlooking the Pacific Ocean just south of the San Diego border, and our beautiful and comfortable facility is staffed and equipped to handle any medical emergency. We have a board certified physician who specializes in psychiatry and emergency room staff on site during ibogaine administration. Patient monitoring during the ibogaine experience is provided around-the-clock by a trained and compassionate staff."
7. www.mariposamedispa.com - The Mariposa Medispa Nayarit, Mexico. Provider states: "We offer 7-14 day Treatment Programs with qualified Md.'s, Psychologists, Nutritionists & Life Counselors, with 15 years experience in the Detox & Wellness Therapy Field."
8. www.ibogamind.com - Christopher Laurance, Iboga Garden Root Home, San Pancho, Mexico. Provider states: "Have 9 years expierience, as well as being a former addict. Other than ibogaine the cornerstone here is a family of former addicts, and the strong community support that this creates. We are located in a quiet and relaxed town , near jungle and only 3 blocks from the ocean. Our work and screening is fully supported by a doctor expierienced with ibogaine. The program is 2 weeks, including the ibogaine process, aftercare/reintegration, and follow up booster work if desired. Cost is 4000 dollars. Sliding scale work is availiable." Tel: +1-415-251-9737. Information e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. www.IbogaQuest.com - Mexico, Tepoztlan. Provider states: "IbogaQuest is a contemplative Ibogaine retreat. Never more than 2 people. Providing space or engagement while encouraging a rich, inclusive Ibogaine experience. Attentive and experienced. Our overhead is reasonable as are our rates." Tel: USA + 1 (802) 748-4600, MEX +1 739 395-2669. Email contact: e-mail: email@example.com
10. www.ibogalife.com - Alajuela Costa Rica. Provider states: "As seen on HBO, NatGeo's Drugs Inc and documentaries, IbogaLife is the facility of Dimitri Mobengo Mugianis and his team of Gabon-trained practitioners and RNs. Stunning central valley forest and farm environment. Airport pickup and immediate maintenance. Pool and outings. Non-GMO foods. 5-7 or -10 day program." Contact: Tel + 917-463-4091 or Contact form.
11. www.detoxcentercancun.com - Cancun Mexico. Run by Dr Alberto Sola. Provider states: "Our program is a seven days*inpatient residential medically supervised ibogaine drug and alcohol detox program in Cancun Mexico. The program goal: To administrer ibogaine to interrupt the use of opiates, cocaine, amphetamines and alcohol with significant reduce of withdrawal symptoms and cravings, in a safe, comfortable clinical enviroment" Tel: USA: 917 231 2732. MEX: (011) 52 9982856733. Email contact: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. www.ibogaineclinic.com - Cancun Mexico. Provider states: "The Ibogaine Clinic & Research Center in not an "underground facility." We are professionaly licensed- our licensed doctors and nurses are physically present at the clinic attending individuals throughout the entire treatment. The program gives the individual an opportunity to naturally detoxify not only their body but their mind as well. " Tel: USA + 1 888-741-3121. Email contact: e-mail: David@ibogaineclinic.com
13. NORTH BAJA, MEXICO. Provider states: "Robert Payne (Bovenga) is a Bwiti-initiated provider with 5 years' experience. Doctor and EMT assisted, with Bovenga's music and attention to the addict's mind-body-spirit. 7-10 days. Pick-ups in San Diego CA." Email contact: e-mail: email@example.com
14. www.ibogapath.com/ - Costa Rica. Provider states: "Our Mission: To provide a healing and life-changing experience for those who seek it, cultivating the path to physical, psychological, and emotional well-being." Contact: Eric Taub - +1 866 518 0116 U.S. Tel - +1 215 774 1573.
15. The Holistic Sanctuary - Rosarito Beach, Baja California. Provider states: "At The Holistic Sanctuary, we offer exclusive Holistic Treatments that reverse the damaging effects of chemical dependency to help permanently end addiction. Unlike many drug treatment centers in the country, our healing modalities are designed to address, isolate and eliminate the root cause of addiction." Tel: USA + 323-606-9904, MEX + 52-664-413-9100. Email contact: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
16. e-mail: email@example.com Medically-supervised retreats in gorgeous PRIVATE oceanfront location just south of the border from San Diego, California. Staff includes RN, ER physicians and EMT with 10 years of ibogaine experience. Acupuncture, massage, steam, sauna, cold plunge, specific nutritional regimen and additional holistic therapies. Significantly better and faster than ibogaine alone. Complimentary pickup in Tj or SD. Tel: (619) 819 6845 or (352) 280 6292.
17. Narina (Mexico) - Provider States: "Narina, Rapid Detox and Spiritual Awareness Ibogaine Treatments provided in Tepoztlan, Mexico or location as requested. Pre-screening tests a must, and can be done in Mexico or advice provided for tests in other requested locations. It is always best to ensure that you are a candidate for treatment, so it is always advisable to have these done in your local vicinity. Privacy and all safety protocols followed for all treatments and available to travel to select locations for treatments if required. Advanced Life Support and CPR Trained and vital signs monitored throughout the process. Trained Psychologist and Addiction Counsellor available during treatments and follow up gauranteed. Medical Doctor and Trauma response team on call 24/7 and post treatment and complete Body MassageTreatment included. Cost is reasonable and can be subsidised based on the individual persons needs." Contact: Mexico +1 718 2331187 or email: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. NOT GOVERNMENT LICENSED.
18. www.safehavenibogaine.com - Provider states: "Safe Haven Ibogaine Treatment Spa and Resort is a drug treatment facility located in Rosarito Beach Mexico less than 40 miles south of San Diego California. At Safe Haven, our success is your freedom; we are totally focused on helping you free yourself from the chains that are needlessly keeping you from a wonderful life. Our treatment protocol with Ibogaine was created and structured from the beginning with an eye on the end result, an organization and facility dedicated to the safe and effective administration of the most exciting breakthrough in addiction and behavior modification to have occurred in our lifetimes, namely Ibogaine. Our Board Certified Doctors and staff have over 15 years combined experience and have administered over 1,800 ibogaine treatments. No other treatment facility offers the environment, facility, staff, amenities, or knowledge of Ibogaine like Safe Haven. Treatment cost is $5000+ (depending on treatment package). Contact Charles Johnston our Treatment Coordinator toll free at: + 1 (800) 245-7273." Email contact: e-mail: SafeHavenIbogaine@gmail.com
19. www.rootpassages.com - Oaxaca, Mexico. Provider States: "Here at Root Passages our focus is to provide the most safe, effective, and humane detox using holistic ibogaine therapy. It as our primary concern to create a warm, comfortable, and safe environment, emphasizing the importance of nutrition, exercise, amino acid therapy, bodywork and counseling. We offer detox treatments for a wide range of addictions and our doctor and medical services are always available if necessary. Emphasizing the bond we all share we seek to dissipate the traditional relationship of "client" and "staff." Phone: (747) 201 7176 Cell Phone: (011 52 1) 951 222 9057 e-mail: email@example.com
20. Crossroads Ibogaine Treatment Center - Rosarito, Mexico. Provider States: "Crossroads is based in a secure, gated community in Baja California. Our comfortable and private facility is on a beautiful ocean-front property just 40 minutes from the San Diego International Airport. Our MD's have over 15 years combined experience in working with ibogaine and we were the first ibogaine clinic established in Mexico. We have 24/7 medical supervision with Dr's, nurses and an EMT present, along with all the equipment needed to handle any medical emergency. Our cardiac screening is performed by a Stanford trained cardiologist who is board certified in the US. We consistently receive the highest ratings amongst medically-supervised ibogaine programs because of the level of care plus our loving and compassionate staff." Contact: Phone: + 1 (760) 652-9197 and e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for your free consultation.
21. www.ibogua.com - Ibogaine treatment in Guatemala City. Provider states: "Since 2008 - Our aproach to the patients is a holistic one in a medical setting. For now we have had high success in treating addictions such as: ALCOHOL, COCAINE, CRACK, HEROIN AND OTHER OPIATES, nicotine, cafeine, meth. and sedative agents." e-mail: email@example.com. STATUS UNKNOWN.
22. Mark Winkle, So. Cal/Merida Mexico- Retuning Your Reality, compassionate, affordable treatment, Winkle/provider, email for info at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
23. www.casitaiboga.org, Playa La Mision, Mexico - Provider states: "dedicated to the practice of healing and teaching with Iboga, Kambo and other natural medicines. Our rates allow many who might otherwise be limited, due to cost, to an underground treatment in a motel to instead benefit from a richer experience through personalized care provided in a comfortable, home-style environment. Our sessions follow the most current, proven best practices. Medical assistance is always available when needed. Our experience with the medicine combined with rigorous commitment to detail in the screening process as well as in the administration of the medicine has resulted in a record of safety unparalleled elsewhere. Support and assistance is provided 24 hours a day throughout the program. We are conveniently located midway between Rosarito and Ensenada, a short drive into Baja from the San Diego/Tijuana border." Email for info at: email@example.com. Call: US 619 866-4460 MX 646 155-0261.Aftercare is Important:
"It is important that the drug dependent, after treatment, makes changes in his and her life and their environment. Some addicts find it useful to make a clean break. A strong aftercare plan is a major part of recovery. Traditional and non-traditional forms of group therapy are helpful, as is physical exercise, Yoga, Tai-chi, etc.) and good nutrition, as is returning to a clean environment." - extract from Freedom Root.
Warning: Freedomroot.com is not affiliated with Freedom Root.
South America Treatment Providers:
1. e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org - Ibogaine treatment with Dr Edgardo Della Sera of the Panama Ibogaine Project, Panama City. (US$15k approx.) Fax: (+507) 774 4812. GOVERNMENT LICENSED.
2. e-mail: email@example.com - Ibogaine treatment with Dr Bruno Daniel Rasmussen in a Brazilian hospital. Cost - approx US$3,000. 4-5 day treatment. Treatments have been offered here since 1997. GOVERNMENT LICENSED.
3. Holisticala Montana- Ibogaine treatment in the Guatemalan Highlands. Holistic approach. Contact Tel: (+502) 7830 1630. STATUS UNKNOWN.
4. Venezuela, Caracas, Casa de Reposo la Ribera (Privado), Director (A): Dra. Rosalía Dávalos
5. Ibogaine Equador Provider states: "Our passion is to work exclusively with those advanced individuals that are ready for large scale emotional and spiritual growth â€“ a Rite of Passage. We are here for people that are ready for serious permanent positive change. This is what we do. Please contact us through our sister site www.ibogaineasia.com and specify you are interested in sessions in Ecuador. We are located in Andes mountains in a small village called Vilcabamba. STATUS UNKNOWN.
Europe (except UK) & Mid. East Treatment Providers:
1. e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org - Sara Glatt works with ibogaine but also works with the full iboga extract from her family home outside Amsterdam. Tel: (+31) 34 624 1770. Read here: Sara Glatt's outlook & experience with iboga.
3. http://sacrament.kibla.si/ - Sacrament of Transition, Slovenia offers Initiation ceremonies using only the purest form of ibogaine (ibogaine HCl) at a dosage range of 20 mg/kilogram of bodyweight. Sacrament of Transition expects prospective new members to make a donation to cover expenses. e-mail: email@example.com. Tel: (+) 386 41 52 32 07.
4. e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org - Karl Naeher sessions in Germany and not France.
5. e-mail: email@example.com - Boaz Wachtel (Israel) sessions in Holland or Cyprus - with doctors attending. The cost depends on the type of environment requested, the number of doctors attending and other relevant variables. Ibogaine HCL is used. Boaz Wachtel is co-author with Howard Lotsof on the Treatment manual: Manual for Ibogaine Therapy, Screening, Safety, Monitoring & Aftercare by Howard Lotsof & Boaz Wachtel, USA. Contact tel: (+) 972-544573679.
6. e-mail: Citadela.TK@Gmail.com - Tomas in Czeck Republic. Non-English session treatments in Czeck countryside. Tel: (+) 420 606 627631.
8. email: firstname.lastname@example.org - Olga in Serbia.
9. email: email@example.com - Per informazioni dettagliate potete scrivere al sacerdote del Sacramento - Bojan Humski - residente a Isola. Preferibilmente in inglese, per¨° ci si arranger¨¤ anche con lettere italiane...
10. www.iboga-experience.com - Leer, Germany. German based web site. Works with Iboga extract. In addition, it is possible to work with Ibogaine HCL. The Iboga experience normally takes 5 days. For further information, Please contact Torsten, Tel: +049 4923990908.
12. Techiyas HaMayseem - Rabbi Novick, Personal Iboga Session: observation in Italy, Holland and Canada - supervision not available in the U.S.A. or Israel. Rabbinically Approved / Kosher Set and Setting.
13. Tamar (Israel) - Provider States: "Pathfinder on the iboga trail - personal counselling and after care, based on harm reduction principles and spiritual integrity. treatments provided in europe." e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. NOT GOVERNMENT LICENSED.
14. www.ayaguma.nl - Maria, Holland. Provider States: "I am a meditation teacher, massager and a holosophic therapiste with a holistic (body, soul and spirit) and antroposofic approach. I guide the journey energetically. With my own methodology "Touch4Life" I coach from out the transpersonal psychology empowerment surprisingly mixed with shamanic rituals. The meditations are supported with breathwork." Contact: email: e-mail: email@example.com. NOT GOVERNMENT LICENSED.
15. www.ibogatherapy.org - Aleksandar Kandic. Provider States: "We are a team of healthcare professionals working with addicts in a clinical setting with permanent check of vital functions by an expierienced medical doctor. All treatments are conducted by medical doctors in hospital. Ibogaine treatments with us require 3-5 days and cost 2400-3000€." Contact: email: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. STATUS UNKNOWN.
1. e-mail: email@example.com - Edward Conn, an ibogaine practitioner working in London, England. Tel: +44(0)7595 220328. NOT GOVERNMENT LICENSED.
2. e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org - Hattie Wells, an ibogaine practitioner (medically supervised) working in England. Tel: +44(0)7949 262949. NOT GOVERNMENT LICENSED.
3. www.ibogainetreatment.net - Brian Mariano's ibogaine Provider site. Based in Europe, offers sessions in the UK. (Concessionary cases considered). NOT GOVERNMENT LICENSED.
5. www.ibogaine-info.co.uk - Provider States: "Ibogaine treatment in the UK. Paul Featherstone facilitates (medically supervised) individually tailored Ibogaine treatments for addiction cessation/opiate detox as well as sessions to guide those who seek Ibogaine’s therapeutic gifts to resolve emotional childhood trauma issues, PTSD, psycho-spiritual exploration, or for the attainment of better health & well being. Medical criteria required to suitably qualify (Full after care is available)." For further details please contact Paul on Tel: +44 (0) 7578 868340 or e mail: e-mail: email@example.com. NOT GOVERNMENT LICENSED.
Africa Treatment Providers:
1. Association Culturelle EBANDO - From Website: "The organisation seeks to encourage the transmission of traditional Knowledge and practices including philosophy and oral traditions, art and crafts; and the healing skills of the Bantu and Pygmy peoples from the Ogoou¨¦ basin region of Gabon." INITIATIONS par l'IBOGA: BWITI - MABOUNDI - OMBWIRI - MABANDJI -OMBUDI - MBOUMBA - etc... Sachant que les coûts sont plus élevés au Gabon qu'en Europe, on comprendra sans peine qu'une initiation soit quelque peu chère. Pour une simple initiation de 4 jours + la veillée de sortie, il est bon de prévoir au moins €2000: €600 de founitures et de voyage en forêt and €1400 de rétribution - according to traditional skills.Covers 3 weeks stay (full board) and travels in Gabon. Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: +(241) 06.25.09.17/ 06.23.43.69 / 06.07.06.30.
2. Minds Alive, Durban, S.A. - Dr Anwar Jeewa C/o Minds Alive, Natal, 19A Renown Road, Westville, Durban, South Africa, email: email@example.com, tel: +(27) 31 2661112, Fax: +(27) 31 2661113. STATUS UNKNOWN.
3. www.gables.co.za - Lynne Crawford, The Gables Country House, South Africa. For more information on Iboga Treatments contact Lynne Crawford at: email firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: +27 (0) 437 385 353. STATUS UNKNOWN.
4. The Iboga Association Cape Town - established in 2006. Simon Loxton D.Emed. Registered Ethnomedicine Practitioner, in accordance with the Traditional Health Practitioners Act, 2007, South Africa. Provider states: "Each treatment process is unique to the individual. We follow strict pre-treatment procedures and screening. We are continually researching patient treatment experiences, dosages and protocols. We take a holistic, pro-active involvement with researching new methods of cultivation and extraction of the Ibogaine alkaloids." email: email@example.com, tel: +(27) 31 2661112, Fax: +(27) 31 2661113. STATUS UNKNOWN.
Australasia Treatment Providers:
1. e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org - Medically supervised ibogaine treatment in the Addiction Treatment Hospital, Lahore, Pakistan with Dr Kalbe Abbas. Tel: (+92) 042 7586712, Fax: (+92) 042 7586712 (US$1.5k approx.)
2. www.ibogaineasia.com - Provider states: "Ibogaine Treatments in a Tropical Island Paradise for Spiritual and Emotional transformation. Price is 1300 Euro for our Full Program. No addiction interruption inquires please. Thank You. Email for more information." E-mail: email@example.com. NOT GOVERNMENT LICENSED.
3. www.secundumvitae.com - Ibogaine psychospiritual treatment in Thailand. A 28 day program currently costs US $4,000 which includes one Ibogaine treatment. Each additional 28 day stay is US $3000 (unless Ibogaine is included) The complete course fee has to be paid prior to arrival. STATUS UNKNOWN.
4. www.iboga.com.au - Ibogaine treatment information in Australia from Jasen at the Gold Coast, Q.L.D. See Jasen's talk here on 'iboga/ibogaine in the treatment of addiction.' Contact: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. NOT GOVERNMENT LICENSED.
5. www.ibogaine.org.nz - All about ibogaine treatment in New Zealand.
6. www.iBogaClinic.com - Provider states: "We have renovated our Coffee shop and Herbal Dispensary in the Far North of New Zealand, and added an iBoga treatment room. Australian Ibogaine providers joined us in February 2011 and helped us initiate the new clinic with our first opiate detox, and since then we have been quietly building up our experience and learning about the safe use of the medicine."
Clinical Studies That May Require Subjects:
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/PubMed/ - Medline search page for details of clinical studies.
http://ayahuasca.nl/intothewood.html - 5-day iboga retreat in Brasil. Provider state: "This iboga retreat will be guided by e.g., Andrea and Dominique, who are very experienced with several shamanic traditions, both are also initiated in the Bwiti tradition (an iboga religion) in Gabon."
http://www.bwiti.nl/ - Bwitifull Iboga ceremonies.
© 2003-2011, Myeboga. All Rights Reserved.